Our cookies may help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Cookies set by this website
Website function and our own cookies
We use some cookies to make our website work. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site. These are known as necessary cookies, and they do not track users.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video. Disabling these cookies may break the functions offered by these third parties.
Visitor statistics cookies
We cannot use analytics cookies to identify you, however we cannot know, nor be held responsible for how third party suppliers use their own cookies.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. See our list of handy links:
Denying cookies will likely limit the functionality of a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to spyware. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.